Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 years!

Can you believe that it's been ten years that we have been married! I still remember the day when I first met you & the clothes that you wore & the first lunch date that we had when you were not feeling well, but, the most important thing to me was that you said YES to marry me, even though I'm sure that you went through the fire quietly with people telling you not to to it, probably because I was not top caliber type of material, but because of you I became a better man! It's amazing to me on how God so blessed me much more than what I deserve, I think about it often on truly a blessed man that I am to have a great & wonderful wife that truly understands me. Looking back on the past ten years we have grown a lot together. From the first year of marriage when we both went back to school, but, I dropped out cause I was working so many hours but I made sure that you got your education on getting your masters cause it was your dream to becoming a teacher, then we bought our first house & started our painting business with the encouragement of others but when I told them no on some stuff we were kicked to the curb so we were pretty much learning on our own which was another learning curve, but our business grew for a few years & we both worked hard to make it happen, then we had Audrie, our wonderful daughter, you really encouraged me that I was going to be a good dad when it came to raising her,then we delt with your Caesarian being infected & had to heal itself on the way out & when pastor Joel came ofer to our place & it smelled like dog poop cause Rudy was marking everything, then things calmed down for awhile, then the economy showed up & thats when our feet were really to the fire & it seems like the fire has been hanging out a little to long, but then within the year of 2011/2012 is when the flood came. We had no money, employees were taking whatever they could from us you were working three jobs & I was working part time & running the business full time & it was money was coming in & going out fast, but the bell ringer for the both is when we found out about my pituitary tumor & we couldn't have any more kids cause it caused me to no longer create any testosterone, but plenty of prolactin which I will understand you greatly when you hit menopause cause I had the same symptoms, but through all of this you never really freaked out, well on the outside you showed that you weren't freaking out but probably was! But anyway looking back at all of this & I'm sure that I am missing some stuff, you never left, I'm sure that you had your doubts but you never left & because of you Aimee Nolan I'm a very successful man & truly a blessed man! I'm glad that Jesus saved my life & blessed me with you, you make my life richer & full of excitement & ready for some more, Happy Anneversary Hun & looking forward to many more years. Love your husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment