Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's gonna be ok.

Sorry it's been awhile, a lot has been going on since the last time I wrote, from money to my health. So first thing.. Business, within the past few years the painting industry has been harder & harder to work, between this crazy weather and with more people out of jobs, the market of any kind of labor, from painting houses to cutting grass is flooded with people that are hungry for work. It is what it is, we will just keep moving forward and later we will make the decision to close or ride it out a little longer. Now the next thing is my health I have learned that I have a pituitary tumor.. it's at 2.7cm about the size of a pretty good size thumb the crazy thing about this pituitary it controls everything from testosterone to hormones to mood changes to reproduction to eyesight.. a lot of stuff. You know, I can handle allot of things but this kind of news just about knocked me to my knees! It's scary!! Cause it's your brain, I'm thinking so differently than what I used to. Like with family, whats more important for my wife & daughter a ton of cash cause papa worked crazy hard, or no papa cause he worked crazy hard & died cause, he didn't take care of himself because he refused to go to the doctor to do a once a year checkup, which what's a few hours a year to live longer, I'm just sayin.. As far as what I am most grateful for is for my wife, my lovely bride of nine years today, she has really been beside me during all of this mess, and moving when I move, what I mean by that is when two people are on a bike your great on the straightaways, but when it comes to the curves people struggle cause one person wants to lean one way and another wants to lean another, but, during this crazy amounts of pressure to perform in business to make money & now this whole tumor thing, my wife has really been going trough this turn with me and leaning with me in this turn. But, the Lord is with us and walking with us, even though I may not feel that he is because the daily bad news (so it seems) that we been getting from phone calls, emails, and letters BUT GOD is with us & we can & shall recover from all of this, and because of this we will be able to minister to others because of my testimony. Well let me rephrase our testimony from my wife's own feelings to mine. We will make it cause I said so and If I cannot still give my wife the ultimate desire of a child after this operation that will be fine too.. We at least have a daughter together & some children here in the states need families that we are willing to take them in as their own, cause really we are all adopted sons & daughters in the kingdom. So it is well.. It is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment