Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today.

Wow!! I have a blog, which I am truly excited about I guess it's like a journal but people can read it and it will help me with my typing :) Anyway, our life has been interesting, Between the business and my wife not becoming pregnant because, I no longer create testosterone, life for us has been interesting. What comes to me in all of this is that God has something great in store for us
because if you really think about it, how can we minister to people that are hurting if do not go through it ourselves, didn't Jesus sit where the people sat themselves and have compassion for them? I know that He did.. Looking at this whole situation of our life & the struggles makes me very excited for ministry of some sort.. You know Aimee & I have a huge heart to see couples to become successful in their marriages, from money to communication, but I also have a heart for men to pull through for their families when especially when thing get hard, to many men throw in the towel when it gets hard, I know that a major part of those decisions is disappointment, they no longer have an adventure to live for except for paying the car note, bills & a mortgage, the light goes out in their eyes & the dream that they once had dies in their heart and they feel that they have nothing left.. & really a majority of that fault is religion to make men become more sensitive and it's killing them.. Jesus had a huge balance of being kind but to also the ability to fight back & to win, & as men that is what we need to do when things get hard we need to fight back!! I feel a preacher coming out of me!! I kinda like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment